Admission will be granted as per the vacant seats available in respective classes. Children who have completed three and half years of age by 1 st April are eligible for admission to Nursery. The selection process is designed to assess the suitability of children to cope with the academic and general atmosphere of the school.Documentary evidence of the date of birth must be submitted with the application form for admission at the time of registration. The date of birth of the child once registered cannot be changed later.
Students migrating from another school for Std II to IX should produce a transfer certificate.
One-month advance notice in writing by the parent/guardian should be furnished for the withdrawal of the student. Those who have already taken admission and withdraws for any reason, only refundable amount shall be given as per the school norms.
Students opting to withdraw after admission viz. in May, the fees should be paid till June.
Transfer Certificate will not be issued under any circumstances unless the fee dues are cleared as per the school norms.
Documents required at the time of admission.
- Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation/Affidavit from Executive Magistrate (Temporary)
- Transfer Certificate (TC) of previous school (as per CBSE By-laws) – to be submitted before start of the new session 2021-22
- Passport size colour photos – 5 pcs
- Postcard size Family Photo (Student with Mother & Father)
- Progress Report Card of previous class of previous school – copy to be submitted before the start of the session
- Immunization certificate as per CBSE Bylaws – to be submitted before the start of the new session